Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloweekend edition

This Halloween weekend went to the dogs. We met some new friends at Long Lane Farm's Pumpkin Fest on Saturday and even got an exclusive interview with French Bulldog, Molly Heyrman.

Pictured with her sister, Charlotte (left).
WP: What's your favorite snack?
MH: Carrots

WP: Do you like it here at Wesleyan?
MH: I love Wesleyan. When I was in the car yesterday, I perked-up upon entering Middletown. I was so excited to be here.

WP: What's your beauty product of choice?
MH: I do have some dandruff, so I am a proponent of Head and Shoulders.

WP: How old are you?
MH: 10 years old.

Thank you Molly and Charlotte

Also enjoying the fall festivities was Louis.

 Faisal found this little guy hiding from the sun's rays, or yesterday's crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment